Just now I had just meet specialist because my eyes having an infections due using contact lens. By waiting the doctor I had reads some articles and magazines there. I am very attracted with this article '8 Ways to Tell if your Love is Real.'
1) You feel good. A good relationship makes you feel good about yourself.
2) You look forward to spending time with your partner. You do not need to be with other people or go to events to avoid being alone together. You enjoy spending quality time together even when it is quiet.
3) You respect your partner. You hear yourself bragging about your partner. You say thing like: "My husband is a very romantic person." If you find that your are always talking about yourself, you are not focused on your partner or the relationship.
4) Your interest in what your partner thinks. You ask your partner's opinion about issues that are important to you. It is ok if he or she disagrees with you.
5) You feel safe. You are not afraid of losing your partner.
6) You accept your partner's quirks. Everyone has them. Even you.! If your partner's quirks are endearing or tolerable, you are in good shape. If they really bother you, you should look more closely at the relationship.
7) You are able to work through your problems. It is natural to have some bumps in the relationships road to true bliss. People in healthy relationships see disagreements as chance to learn more about their partner. However, if you are creating problems or if you think every fight is the "big one" leading to a breakup, you should probably rethink your relationship.
8) You do not compare your partners to others. There will be someone more beautiful, smarter or more athletic than you partner but do not care because you only want to be with him or her.
By having read this article I realize that in a relationship we should have trust and respect each other. :)